HSAC is excited to unveil our new podcast! You can listen to all of the episodes on Spotify here.
On this episode, David Arkow, Ella Papanek, Danny Blumenthal, and Tucker Boynton preview Super Bowl LV between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and discuss how analytics will factor into the game. This is a continuation from our first episode breaking down the AFC and NFC Championship games. Check out our website at harvardsportsanalysis.org and follow us on Twitter @Harvard_Sports.
- Nora Princiotti (The Ringer): What Happened to NFL Home-Field Advantage?
- Steve Levitt (Freakonomics): Home underdogs in the NFL
- FiveThirtyEight’s NFL Elo Ratings
- Harvard Sports Analysis Collective: NFL Injury Rate Rises in 2020 as Culprits Range from COVID to Turf
- Casey Scully (Weekly Spiral): How Andy Reid Uses Tyreek Hill to Open up the Entire Chiefs Offense
- Josh Hermsmeyer (FiveThirtyEight): You Called A Run On First Down. You’re Already Screwed.
- Ben Baldwin: The Chiefs and Buccaneers are some of the pass-happiest teams in the NFL.
- Tucker Boynton: NFL Index