HSAC is excited to announce a new podcast! You can listen to the initial episode reviewing the AFC and NFC Championship Games here.
The Harvard Sports Analytics Collective (HSAC) is a group of undergraduate students dedicated to the quantitative and statistical analysis of sports. On this episode, David Arkow, Ella Papanek, Danny Blumenthal, and Tucker Boynton discuss the emergence of Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills’ analytically-focused offense, Packers coach Matt LaFleur’s controversial decision to kick a field goal, and more. Check out our website at harvardsportsanalysis.org and follow us on Twitter @Harvard_Sports.
- HSAC: Mafia MVP: The Meteoric Rise Of Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills’ Passing Attack
- Ben Baldwin: Why Green Bay Should Have Gone for It on 4th & Goal
- The Spun: Aaron Rodgers Had Telling Comment After NFC Championship Loss
- Josh Hermsmeyer (FiveThirtyEight): The Chiefs Defense Used Four Big Safeties To Get To The Super Bowl
- Tucker Boynton: NFL Index